OriginGPS is looking for an experienced QA engineer for technical IoT and GNSS products. You will work with the software development and product teams to verify functionality of new solutions and product enhancements in an exciting innovative environment. Your main responsibility will be to design and write programs that run automatic tests on new or existing software to verify the quality of hardware and software for novel M2M and GPS devices and systems that are under space, performance and reliability constraints.
- Develop and conduct QA procedures to verify performance of new features and products and system integrations.
- Create IoT test automation framework for IoT products.
- Design and write test automation scripts using test automation frameworks
- Investigate problems in software as a result of testing
- Develop test plan documents for functional testing, negative testing, user acceptance testing, performance testing, reliability and usability testing (STD, ATP etc.).
- Execute automated tests on products in development and prerelease phases with test scripts and automated software testing tools.
- BSc in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience developing automated and manual testing tools and features (Selenium, JMeter, Eclipse etc.)
- Previous experience as a Test Automation Engineer.
- Experience developing test automation frameworks
- Experience with C++, C#, Java, python
- Experience conducting tests in cloud environment (AWS)
- Familiarity with networking protocols and Internet technologies (OS, browsers, HTML, JS, CSS, DB) and defect tracking system (Jira)
- Experience working in the IoT industry – advantage
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Ability to work independently and also in a team
- Results-oriented, a fast learner, and an excellent communicator